We have an PO Box number for returning items that are not broken. Kindly email us for this address.
If you have a faulty item, there is a Freepost address you may use within the first month of purchase. Please email us for the address.
The Freepost address is only for the use of returning faulty items from within the UK. When we receive the item back here it will be checked.
Any discrepancies or damaged items need to be reported within 36 hours of being delivered.
We will Replace any faulty items free of charge.
All items that are returned as faulty MUST be thoroughly cleaned before returning. For reasons of hygiene, any item returned in a dirty condition will not be checked and the returned item will be refused.
We offer a one year warranty on everything, if the item develops a fault within three months we can offer a refund or exchange, after three months, it is an exchange only.
Please fill out a returns form when returning items back to the PO BOX returns address.
Policy In Depth
Due to the obvious health and hygiene implications with adult goods for the goods to be returned if they are not broken the following terms have to be met:
1. The goods must be unused.
2. The goods must be returned in original condition & packaging.
3. Goods that are not heat sealed in the box are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
4. Items supplied in sealed packaging that have been opened are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
5. The goods must be received back within 30 days from the day your customer received their order.
6. Lingerie and items of clothing are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
7. Any discrepancies or damaged items need to be reported within 36 hours of being delivered.
If we suspect that the goods have been used or any of the above conditions are not met then we reserve the right to return the goods back to you.
Postage & Packaging
Items received that are incorrect must not have the packing opened or tampered, we must be notified as soon as it is convenient and we will advise full instructions for an exchange. Incorrect products received with security seals or sealed packaging which are opened by the customer cannot then be returned for an exchange as they have been accepted by the customer.
If an item is returned and found not to be faulty your account will be charged postage to return the item if requested.